Friday, January 15, 2016

January BirchBox 2016

My January BirchBox came! Let's look inside!


This month's box included:
  • A FULL SIZE Cucumber Breeze Fiber Mask from BioRepublic
  • A 5ml sample of Dr. Jart+ Pore Medic Pore Minish Primer
  • A 75ml sample of Fave 4 Texture Takeover 
  • A 10ml sample of Juara Candlenut Body Creme
  • A sample of Tony Moly Delight Tony Tint in #2 Red


It also contained some stickers (which are supposed to be for the box, but I  like them for my planner)

I like this box, I think that is a nice variety of products and brands. I always love a sheet mask - can't go wrong! I have never tried a product from Dr. Jart before and have heard good things, so I'm looking forward to trying the primer. The texture spray is a nice size and is something that I currently don't have anything else like. The body cream sounds nice and the tint is a nice colour. Overall, a great box! I think that I am actually going to use everything in this box! Yay! Well done BirchBox!




No comments:

Post a Comment