Friday, January 15, 2016

January TopBox 2016


My TopBox came today! It was a nice treat at the end of the week! I actually just received my shipping information today and t arrived in the same day! This month, I received Box 7.

Here's a peek at what was inside:


This month's box included:
  • A 50g sample of Hask Macadamia Oil Hydrating Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment - $1.77
  • A FULL SIZE Teeez rend Cosmetics Read My Lips Lipstick in Roulette Red - $28.94
  • 2 samples of SeaRX Birch Sap Moisturizing Lotion - (unsure exact amount)
  • A 10ml sample of Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Antioxidant Hydrating Essence - $8.57
TOTAL VALUE: $39.28+

Is it just me or are the names of products getting longer and longer? haha! Overall, I found this to be quite an underwhelming box. I am probably most interested in the Elizabeth Arden Hydrating Essence. I can always use extra hydration - especially in the winter, so this product intrigues me! The full size lipstick is nice, but I already got this exact shade from Glam Sense. I did like i, but I don't wear read all that often, you can read my review of it here. The hair mask is something that I will definitely use. I think that I will be able to get 2 uses out of it, so I am looking forward to using it. I'm not sure what to think about the Birch Sap Moisturizer....the samples are quite tiny and have very little information on them.

I'm definitely not wowed by this month's box, but maybe next month will blow me away! One can always hope, right?





No comments:

Post a Comment