Friday, August 15, 2014

Empties!

Here are my most recent empties!


MAKE-UP REMOVERS

 1. Balea 3 in 1 Cleansing Cloths
These are my go to make-up remover wipes! So gentle and really effective. I love them! I have already repurchased them.

2. Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water
This was really nice. It has a very mild scent and was gentle on my skin. It worked very well. I will probably repurchase this.

3. Bioderma  Micelle Solution
This was very similar to the Koh Gen Do cleansing water. It was very gentle on my skin, yet worked really well. Probably will repurchase.
MAKE-UP PRODUCTS


4. Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
 I really didn't care for this. At first it was really wet, but I kept using it. It was god to lengthen my lashes, but by the end of the day I would have flakes all around my eyes...not a pretty look. I didn't completely finish this and I won't be buying it again.

5. Buxom Lash Mascara
This was really good. I like the want. It was good to lengthen and give my lashes some volume. I may purchase this again, but prefer the Benefit They're Real!

 FACE & BODY PRODUCTS


6. Gilette Satin Care Shaving Gel in Passionista Fruit
This make shaving really easy. I really liked this scent.

7. Gilette Satin Care in Pure & Delicate
Same as above, but this had no scent. I prefer the Passionista Fruit.

8.Body Shop Shower Gel in Strawberry
This lathered up nicely and smelled yummy! I have lots of these minis in other scents to use up!

9. Glam Glow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment
This was AMAZING! I loved it! I found this size to be perfect as a lot of people who buy the larger size have problems with the product drying up (This is a very expensive product to waste!) This exfoliated my face nicely and left it feeling soft. I already have another!

10. Burt's Bees Milk & honey Body Lotion 
This lotion has a nice mild scent. It too a while to absorb into my skin, but left it feeling very moisturized. I probably won't repurchase this as I prefer the Body Shop's body butters.
 
HAIR PRODUCTS


11. L'Oreal Power Moisture Infusion Mask
This hair mask is just okay...It didn't do anything amazing to my hair and you have to leave it in for quite a while...I prefer the Macadamia Oil hair mask and the L'Oreal Re-nutrition intense hair mask.

12. John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Spray
This was neat, it worked pretty well. I still have another sample and a full size of this product to use.

13. Pantene Flat to Volume Shampoo
This was okay...nothing special.

14 & 15. Pantene Repair & Protect Shampoo & Conditioner
Again these are okay, but nothing special, just trying to use up all of my samples!

16. Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil- All hair types
This is nice, it is a bit heavy in my hair compared to the L'Oreal Mythic Oil and the Moroccan Oil Light. It is also very expensive, I probably wouldn't buy it again, but I do have another sample to use.

17. Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil- Coloured hair
Same as above, I didn't notice a difference in the formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment