Thursday, August 14, 2014

August Nature Box Canada

It's the yummiest time of the month, my Nature Box came today!


Again, this box is in beta testing, so they chose the 5 snacks that I received.
This month the 5 snacks included:

1. Mango Almond Bites:

I really like these! They are kind of like a rice cake, but have some almond and mango in for texture and flavor.

2. Whole Wheat Lemon Figgy Bars:

These have a darker filling than I expected, but are so yummy! The zesty lemon taste is so good! These are also quite filling. 5 come in a bag.

3. Chia Seed Crackers:

These are very yummy! Crunchy & salty equals a perfect snack! The bag is so full too!

4. Cashew Crumble:


These are not what I expected, they are cluster of cashews and cookies. I love cashews...and cookies haha! This combination actually tastes very good to me!

5. Acai Berry Crunch: 

This is a good granola, a few larger clusters, but mostly small pieces which make it a bit tough to eat on it's own. It'll be good in yoghurt though!

Overall, I really enjoyed this box. It costs $19.95 USD plus $4.95 USD for shipping. The shipping was very fast. I can't wait to see what is coming next month! Try Nature Box for yourself, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment