Wednesday, September 17, 2014

September Nature Box Canada!

I think this has quickly become my favorite subscription box! So that means, that Nature Box Day, is a great day in our house!


Again, this box is in beta testing, so they chose the 5 snacks that I received.
This month the 5 snacks included:

 1. Apple Cinnamon Crave:
This is a really yummy mixture of peanuts, dried apple, white chocolate chips and almonds. It is such a yummy, sweet and savory trail mix!


2. Flax Fortune Coins:
These are kind of bland, but the crunch is nice. I'm not a big fan of fortune cookies, but  do like these better than a regular fortune cookie. These are probably my least favorite snack n this box.


3. Ancient Grains Granola:
This is a nice hearty granola. It has a nice flavor that is nice on its own or with yogurt. Very tasty! I am a bit over getting granola in this box though.


4. Santa Fe Corn Strips:
These are my second favorite of the box! Very flavorful and crunchy, but not too spicy. A great snack!


5. Asiago & Cheddar Cheese Crisps:
These are so delicious! Very crunchy and packed with flavor! This is y favorite snack from this box!

Overall, I really enjoyed this box. It costs $19.95 USD plus $4.95 USD for shipping. The shipping was very fast. I can't wait to see what is coming next month! Try Nature Box for yourself, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment