Monday, October 14, 2013

September TopBox

September's TopBox came and I was just okay with it this month. Nothing overly special.

Here is what I received!


  • A 4.5g sample of Cover FX Matte Setting Powder in the shade Light - $14.40
  • A 3mL sample of Kerastase Elixir Ultime - $1.30
  • Two 0.2g sample of Lise Watier Ombre Souffle Supreme Eye Shadows in the shades Sunrise Peach & Vert Enchante - $0.96
  • A 2.8mL sample of Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara - $5.34
  • A 1.5mL sample of Katy Perry's Killer Queen eau de parfum - $1.77
  • The September edition of Chatelaine Magazine
  • A coupon for 8 000 Shopper's Drug Mart Points with the Full Size Purchase of the Katy Perry Fragrance
TOTAL VALUE: $23.77 +

For me, the Cover FX Setting Powder made the box. If it hadn't been included or had of been a different shade, I would have been very disappointed! I have had a sample of the Kerastase Elixir Ultime before, and enjoy it. The eyeshadow samples, the mascara samples and the perfume sample are all kind of underwhelming for me. So over, not really impressed this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment