Monday, October 14, 2013

October Topbox : Murale

This month's Topbox was Murale themed. There seem to be several variations of this box. All seem to have pretty good products and pretty good value! Even though my box doesn't have as high of a value as most of the others, I am still quite happy!


  • A 100 mL sample of Bioderma = $8.80
  • A 15mL sample of Caudalie Hand & Nail Cream = $3.80
  • A 5mL sample of L'Occitane Immortale Precious Eye Balm = $5.80
  • A 10mL sample of Skyn Iceland Pure Cloud Cream with Arctic Berries and Peptides = $13.88
  • A coupon for 10 000 Bonus Optimum Points with any $75 purchase from Murale
TOTAL: $ 32.28+
I am very excited to try out the Bioderma! I have been wanting to try this product for a while now! Also, the hand & nail cream sounds nice, and it's something different! The Eye balm is great for travel and the Skyn product sounds interesting. TopBox did much better for me this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment