Monday, October 14, 2013

Bonus Chatelaine TopBox

Yesterday, I received my Bonus Chatelaine TopBox, for subscribing for a year to the magazine. 

 
  • A6.5mL sample of Benefit Sugarbomb Ultra Plush Gloss - $8.23
  • A 5mL sample of Clinique All About Eyes Cream - $12.33
  • A 5mL sample of Lise Watier Teint Age Control Supreme - $8.00
  • A FULL SIZE (150mL) Wella Professionals Thermal Image Heat Protection Spray - $14.00
TOTAL VALUE: $ 42.56

Though the value of this box is quite high, I find it underwhelming again. The full size product is nice and the variation is pretty good however, I have already received the Benefit sample in a previous box and it seems like TopBox just used leftovers to fill these Bonus boxes. I contacted them about the repeated product and they were great and said that a replacement would be sent with my November box! So that is exciting! I received an eye cream in my October Murale box and the Lise Watier product seems quite dark for my very fair skin, but we'll see! All in all, not a flop, but not as good as my Murale box!

No comments:

Post a Comment