Sunday, November 18, 2012

November Topbox - My 1st!

I was so excited to receive my first Topbox this month! I haven't been overly impressed with GlossyBox lately and finally am off of Topbox's wait list, so I decided to make the switch! Both boxes have increased their prices, but Topbox is still way more affordable!

I received box 8, and this is what was inside!


I received the following items:

1. A 3g sample of Benefit They're Real! Mascara  - $ 10.24
2. A FULL SIZE China Glaze Nail Polish from their On Safari Collection in I Herd That - $ 10.00
3. A 9.24g sample of a new product called Cuccio Naturale Butter Blend in pomegranate & fig - $ 0.73
4. A 5mL sample of Roberto Cavalli perfume - $8.00

TOTAL VALUE: $ 28.97

Overall, I am very happy with with this box! The brands are actually luxury and not drug store and I haven't tried any of these products before! 

I love the benefit mascara! It might just be my new go to brand! I like how fats drying the China Glaze polish is, but I don't think the sparkles are for me. The lotion has a wonderful scent and absorbs nicely. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the perfume, right now I'm addicted to Lancome's La vie est belle and nothing can quite compare! I am really impressed with this subscription service so far and think it's great value for what you pay! I can't wait for next month's box!

No comments:

Post a Comment