Sunday, November 18, 2012

November Julep Maven Box!


My November Julep Maven Box came last week!

If you haven't signed up for Julep yet, use the code PENNY to get your Intro Package for $0.01 when you become a Julep Maven today! There are no catches, so no need to be skeptical! You can cancel after you receive your intro box, but most people fall in love with the products and continue with the subscription! I had intended to cancel, but am now hooked!

This month focused on their suede collection and I decided to try out the American Beauty style. This month, the colours are matte metallics. This month the box also came with pink grapefruit body frosting and 3 one step polish remover pads.



So far, I've tried everything except the polish remover pads. I am in love with the body frosting! When I first saw that it was grapefruit scented, I wasn't sure if I would like it or not, but it smells so good! The consistency of the cream is amazing, it really is think like frosting (in a good way though!) A little soaks into my skin easily. I have very sensitive skin and this cream didn't irritate it at all! The two polishes I received are Amber and Brit. They dry amazingly fast, but don't wear well at all. These polish chip very easily. I really like the look of them, but Amber left my nails looking really yellow and gross when I removed what was left of it.

Overall, I enjoyed the contents of this month's box, but am not thrilled with the Amber colour because of the yellow tinge it leaves behind. I'm excited to see what they have in store for us over the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment