Sunday, February 21, 2016

Influsenter: L'Oreal Hair Expertise

I  was selected by Influenster to review 3 hair products from the L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Color Radiance Line! Yay!

I received 3 FULL SIZE products to put to the test!

A bottle of shampoo, a bottle of conditioner and a tube of instant miracle : complete protective care.


I had just gotten my hair dyed before receiving these goodies, so it was perfect timing! These products can all be easily found and are very cost effective.

The shampoo is great! It smells amazing & lathers up really well! I found that a little goes a long way. 

I didn't find the conditioner to be anything too special, it worked well, but I didn't find it to be different than most of the other conditioners that I have used.

The Instant Miracle - WOW! It is the BEST! It brightened my colour and made my hair super shiny and silky - AMAZING for a drugstore product! The cherry on top? It smells SOOOO good!

Thanks Influenster!


#hairexpertise

No comments:

Post a Comment