Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sephora VIB Sale Nov. 2015

I don't always take advantage of the VIB sale, but this time I had my eye on a few of items and I just couldn't resist!

Here is my small haul!


I just had to get the Becca Opal on the Go set. This set contains a mini of the liquid Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal and a mini of the pressed powder version. I am so happy to finally try out some of the Becca highlighting products! I have found that a little goes a long way, So I'm very happy to have two minis to put to use!

I bought the Cinema Secrets tin to put my sample of the Beauty Blender Solid Cleanser in that I received from BirchBox a while back. I think this will make cleaning my brushes a lot easier and less messy!

Another item that I needed to have in my life was the baby Sephora Z-Palette. Last year, I bought the holiday Benefit blush set, which came in super bulky packaging. I had been wanting a Z-Palette for a while and when I saw that this size was only $12, I was sold! It fits the blushes perfectly!


I didn't go crazy, but I am very happy with everything that I got! Did you make a purchase during the VIB event?


No comments:

Post a Comment