Sunday, November 1, 2015

BzzzAgent : 3 Boxes to Bzz About!

Recently, I have been accepted to participate in 3 BzzAgent campaigns. For those of you who don't know, BzzAgent is a website that you can sign up for. You complete surveys and can take part in campaigns where they will send you free products to try, in return they expect you to review the products and talk to people about the products.


The first campaign is for Cover Girl Mascara.
There were several options available and I decided to try the Lash Blast Volume version.


COVERGIRL LashBlast

This kit included a full size mascara and several $2.00 off coupons!


I have tried this mascara in years ago and remember really liking it. Since this time, I have ventured into the word of higher end mascaras, so I was curious to see how this compared.

I really like it. The wand is plastic and to my liking. It separated my lashes well, and added volume. I have definitely rekindled my feelings for this mascara!


My second campaign is for the Herbal Essences Naked line.

Herbal Essences Collection

Herbal Essences Collection

For this Campaign, I chose the Moisture version. It came with 3 full size items: Shampoo, Conditioner & Dry Shampoo.


These products claim to be more natural and free of silicones, parabens and dyes. The Moisture version is supposed to provide lightweight hydration and leave hair sleek and smooth. I was drawn to this, as my hair is quite fine and many products weigh it down. I enjoyed all of these products. My hair wasn't left feeling like there was build-up in it and the scent is refreshing and minty. It didn't weigh down my hair. As for the dry shampoo, it won't replace my Batiste, but it works well to absorb oils in a pinch! Overall, I'm quite impressed with these products. To top it all off, they are very affordable and readily available.


My third campaign is for Secret Clinical Clear Gel. I received the scent Completely Clean.


This Bzzkit included a 14g sample of the product.


The size of this is perfect to throw in a bag or to take when travelling. I am usually not a gel deodorant person, but do quite enjoy this product. Once it dries, it is very effective at keeping those dreaded sweat stains away. The smell is very clean, it is a bit too strong for my liking, however. This left me feeling dry, comfortable and confident.

I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to try out these products! Thanks BzzAgent!

No comments:

Post a Comment