Friday, February 14, 2014

February Topbox!

My TopBox came today! This month I opted for the regular version. Here is what I received:


  • A FULL SIZE Essie Nail Polish in Head Mistress ~ $9.99
  • A FULL SIZE So Susan Lip & Cheek Stain ~ $18.00
  • A FULL SIZE Epic Blend Lip Balm in Grape ~ $3.49
  • A 30mL Sample of Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream ~ $15.00
TOTAL VALUE: $ 46.48

This month's box has a great value! I honestly am quite impressed by all of the products too! I am happy to see 3 full size products and a generous sample size product! The Essie polish is a really pretty colour, I am very excited to try the Elizabeth Arden Cream (especially considering how dry of a winter it has been!) and who doesn't need more lip balm?! haha I like the idea of a lip & cheek stain, but I think that the pencil form of this stain really is more suited for lips. I don't see myself using it on my cheeks very much. The colour is definitely more of a summer colour, so I'll be waiting to use this product!

You can use the code topbox25 to get 25% off your order at www.epicblend.com by May 31st, 2014!

All in all, I am very pleased this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment