My holiday BirchBox came! This month, we were able to select the shades of eye shadow that we wanted included in our box. The shades that I wanted were "out of stock", so I messaged BirchBox on Facebook and they were so nice and sent me the one that I wanted! Great customer service! Here's what I got!
- A 0.65g sample of Coastal Scents Eye Shadow in Formal Eyes
- A 1mL sample of Kate Spade Live Colorfully eau de parfum spray
- A 0.4g sample of Lord & Berry Pailettes Glitter Eye Pencil in Sparkle Black mint liner
- A 15mL sample of Obliphica Professional Seaberry Serum for Medium to Course Hair
- A 28g sample of Rusk Heashift Re-Styling Cream
I am probably the most excited for the air products! I have never tried anything form either brand and am almost out of my current hair products, so this was perfect timing! I am happy to finally try Coastal Scents Eye Shadow, but am disappointed in the lack of pigmentation. I wish that the eyeliner didn't have sparkles in it. The eau de parfum is a nice scent, but quite strong, definitely not a day to day scent. All in all, not bad, but not out of the park either!