Wednesday, December 10, 2014

November Topbox!

It's Topbox time again!

This month, I opted for the Regular Topbox and was quite impressed!



This box contained:

  • A 4mL sample of Eyeko Black Magic Mascara: $10.76
  • A 5mL sample of Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future  Caplet Serum: $12.00
  • A 9mL sample of UniqOne All in One Hair Treatment: $1.20
  • A 1.2g sample of Benefit Stay Flawless 15-Hour Primer: $2.80
TOTAL VALUE: $26.76

I need a new serum and I really like the texture of the Elizabeth Arden serum in this box! The hair treatment is a great size for travel!I have always wanted to try the Eyeko mascara and the Benefit Stay Flawless is a new product that I am also excited to try! this is the best TopBox that I have received in a while! Good job, TopBox!

No comments:

Post a Comment