Thursday, June 26, 2014

Nature Box Canada

I have seen many American Youtubers talk about Nature Box and have always been very interested. I e-mailed them several times over the past year or so, asking if they would ship boxes to Canada. Earlier this month they FINALLY said that they would be shipping to Canada - so of course I signed up as quickly as possible!

For now, the Canadian Nature Box is in Beta Testing, so it doesn't have all the bells and whistles that the American version has - they say that it will be more comparable to the American version in October. Now, they choose 5 snacks to send to you, you do not get to choose. I am fine with this, as I'm not a picky snacker! If it is sweet, salty, or both - I'm pretty much guaranteed to like it!



This month the 5 snacks included:

1. Big Island Pineapple:

Let's start with the best! These were absolutely delicious! I loved dried fruit and this was so flavorful. It was my favorite! Another plus: the only ingredient listed was pineapple.

2. Sea Salt Pop Pops:

These have a nice salty flavour, and a great crunch! I really enjoyed these as well!

3. Peanut Butter Nom Noms:

These were what I was most excited about when I saw the preview, but the most disappointed with. I found them very bland and dry. These were my least favorite of the box and probably won't be eaten.

4. Vanilla Macaroon Granola:

This has been delicious on its own or as a topping for vanilla yogurt and fresh berries. It is a nice twist on classic granola. It has a good crunch and a great sweet flavour.

5. Cheddar & Onion Sunflower Kernels:

There are so delicious! They are kind o a pain to eat, as sunflower seeds are, but the seasoning is absolutely delicious!

Overall, I really enjoyed this box, and have finished 2 of the 5 snacks already! This box costs $19.95 USD plus $4.95 USD for shipping. The shipping was very fast. I can't wait to see what is coming next month! Try Nature Box for yourself, click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment