My Summer Luxe Box came yesterday! This season there were a number of upgrades that you could choose from, but I decided to go with the regular Luxe Box and am very happy that I did! Here is what I got!
- 4 Knotties = $8.00
- A 7mL sample of Donna Karan Woman eau de parfum = $14.70
- A 3mL sample of Kerastase Elixir Ultime = $1.30
- A FULL SIZE Olay Total effects 7 in One CC Anti-Aging Cream with SPF 15 = $22.99
- A 3.5mL sample of Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black = $8.31
- A 3ml sample of Vichy Liftactiv Serum 10 for eyes & Lashes = $9.00
- A FULL SIZE (60mL) of Barefoot Venus Coconut Kiss Macadamia Oil Hand Cream = $5.99
- A Loose Button Foundation Brush = UNKNOWN VALUE
TOTAL VALUE: $70.29+
Overall, I was very impressed! The Knotties are very similar to the ones that i received from Julep and I do like them. I'm not a huge fan of perfume samples and this one is okay...at least it's a nice size and a pretty good scent. I love the Kerastase products! I think I have received one in each of my past Luxe Boxes. I love this sample size too, great for travel! The Olay product is new and hasn't even launched in Canada yet, it's pretty awesome to be one of the first Canadians to try it out, & it's FULL SIZE! Well done, Luxe Box! I'm always a fan of mascara samples. I find that I can actually use the sample sizes up before their 6 month expiration, and have never tried the Clinique mascara before. Also, definitely a fan that the sample came in black! The Vichy product is kind of "blah" for me...it's okay, I'll use it, but not something that I would ever look to buy. I LOVE the scent of the Barefoot Venus Cream. I just want to eat it! I have never heard of this brand and really want to try more of their products! Seriously, it smells SOOOOOO good! The foundation brush is another "blah" product. It's nice to have, but I prefer my beauty blender.
A great box! I do really like Luxe Box and now comes decision time! My annual subscription is up! To re-subscribe or not to re-subscribe - that is the question!