Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Julep - June Mystery Box Review

WOW! I HIT THE JULEP JACKPOT! 

Being from Canada, I was a bit skeptical ordering a Mystery Box, I figured most of the big boxes would be shipped to Americans. Boy, was I wrong!

This was my first Julep Mystery Box, and my third Julep Box. As I mentioned before,  mystery boxes sell for $19.99 and you are guaranteed $60-$200 worth of product. I actually ended up buying my box for just over $8, because I had a voucher that I put toward my box! I was delighted to see that I received a BIG box!

The box was packaged beautifully as always! I really can't express enough how great the presentation is! Every box is packed with love! 

Inside my box I received the following:




4 Julep Polishes ( Molly, Jodie, Pippa & Drew) $56 

Total Value: $198 !!!!

I was very excited! I have not tried all of these products yet. I did try the basecoat, Dew, the nail growth revitalizing serum and the fast drying topcoat.  I really enjoy the basecoat. It goes on very smoothly. I love the colour Drew, and have gotten many compliments on it! I haven't decided if I'm a believer in the nail growth revitalizing serum or not, I've only applied it twice so far. The topcoat is nice and shiny! It seems to be pretty durable, but it STINKS! However, the stink does pass as it dries. I would compare the smell to a skunk.

Overall I am so happy with my mystery box! It was definitely worth the $8!  I am so impressed with Julep as a company! The care they put into the packaging, their customer service and their great deals never stop amazing me! 

Jane Park will be on the QVC tonight promoting 3 American themed colours, check it out if it interests you! Also, in next month's box, Americans will receive an American themed sparkle polish and Canadians will receive a Canadian themed sparkle polish in addition to the regular box! Don't miss out!

Join Julep today!

No comments:

Post a Comment