Friday, May 11, 2012

Julep Review - May Maven Box

I got my Julep Intro Box in the mail yesterday! I was very excited!

It shipped quite quickly and the packaging was very nice! I was kind of worried about the packaging, because they had suggested sending them to friends as gifts, on moths that you may not want/need the package yourself. I was pleasantly surprised to see beautiful, safe packaging with wonderful products inside!

I received the products in the photo below- the Classic with a Twist Box. I tried the purple shade of nail polish first and was very impressed! On Julep's website they have lots of great videos! Some share beauty tips, like how to apply nail polish correctly, and others have great information about Julep products! I only applied one coat of the purple,and was surprised with how well it covered! I am in love with the colour! It is not as shimmery as shown in the photo, which was a plus for me! I have yet to try the hand scrub or the pink colour, but I'm sure I will be just as satisfied! I do suggest buying a good quality top coat polish to put over top of your great Julep colours to prevent chipping! I'm excited to see what next month will bring!

All in all, I would say that this package was definitely worth the penny!

Use the code PENNY to get your Intro Package for $0.01 when you become a Julep Maven today!

No comments:

Post a Comment