Sunday, April 29, 2012

Julep - *A Must Read*

Join Julep today! It is a great site for some of the most up to date beauty products!

You start by taking a style quiz and the site picks out great quality products, just for you! This month, you can get your Intro Box for only $0.01! (FREE SHIPPING TOO!)

Each month, Julep will send you $40 of their latest and greatest products, picked to match your style, for only $19.99 a month, however you can skip a month if you do not want products, or you can send the box to a friend! What an easy and great gift!

I plan on getting my intro pack, testing the products and depending on how much I like them, I may get some monthly packs, but probably not every month. I figure, how can you go wrong with great quality products for one cent? Ordering the intro package does not mean that you have to continue receiving the monthly packages. I can't wait to get my intro pack in the mail!

Use the code PENNY to get your Intro Package for $0.01 when you become a Julep Maven today!

No comments:

Post a Comment